Tuesday 7 June 2016

Do Not Forgot To Find A Family Dentist

When I first moved into this area a year ago I did not know anyone Cedar Park general dentist. Moving had never been my intention, as I was quite happy living with my parents, but a job came up in the next state, and so I had no choice but to find my own property. It did not take long to find a nice place to live, and I quickly made new friends at work and with my neighbors. I thought that I had everything organized until the other day when I had a terrible toothache. I had totally forgot to find myself a family dentist.

So with a painful tooth ruining my day, and medication doing nothing, I had to find a local dentist. Thankfully, one of my neighbors recommended one, and after calling them, they managed to fit me in on the same day. A good clean, some antibiotics and a filling later, and my tooth no longer hurts. The dentist was brilliant, although he did tell me off for leaving my dental visit so long, as the cavity would not have been so bad if I had ensured that I went every six months.

No comments:

Post a Comment